According to BFAds. BJ’s Wholesale Club just published a press release announcing some of their Black Friday plans!
BJ’s Warehouse will be closed on Thanksgiving and open at 7AM on Black Friday. Back again this year is BJ’s 11 Days of Black Friday deals, both in-store and online. The full list will be available by November 7th. Hear are a few of the deals that have been leaked.
- Sharp 50″ 1080P LED TV – $249.99 (in-store only)
- Swagtron T1 Hoverboard – $299.99 (in-store only)
- ProScan 39″ 720p LED TV – $139.99 (in-store only)
- Samsung 65″ 4K UHD Smart LED TV – $899.99
- Nutri Ninja Pro w/ 18-oz. & 24-oz. Cups – $49.99 + 2x BJs Perks
- Skull Candy Grind Wireless Headphones – $49.99
- GoPro HERO4 Essential Camera Bundle – $199.99
- Therapedic Comfort Cloud Luxury Queen Mattress Set w/ Gel Memory Foam – $299.99
There will be a mixture of in-store and online offers from November 18th through November 28th. Most deals will be available online but some door-busters will be in-store exclusives. Make sure to join the BJ’s Perks Program to earn up to 10% back on select purchases. If you’re not a BJ’s Wholesale Club member, there are frequent offers on websites like Groupon to keep an eye out for. Otherwise you can sign up for a free 30-day trial in-club at the Membership Desk.
Thanks BF ADS