Layla Mattress: What to Look for in a Review
Layla is a dual-sided copper-infused memory foam mattress designed to provide a comfortably cool bed at the end of an exhausting day. There are many reviews out there, some prejudiced, some unbiased, and it is difficult to know what you should pay attention to when it comes to mattresses in general and Layla in particular.
Here are some of the things you need to look for in a Layla mattress review:
- Copper-infused Memory Foam. The Layla mattress is absolutely unique in this respect as it is the first mattress in the world to use this technology. The copper in Layla has multiple purposes. It eases joint pain, inflammation, and stiffness, which makes it ideal for people with osteoarthritis or RA. The copper also releases natural anti-oxidants and helps the body absorb iron, which improves blood circulation. As you know, copper is always cold to the touch and, in the same way, the copper in the Layla mattress will keep the surface cool for a comfortable sleep.
- Cooling Properties. The copper in the Layla mattress is a superconductor, which means that it doesn’t hold on to the heat but sends it away through the other layers. The unique thermogel-infused cover responds to body heat and will cool you down by maintaining a pleasantly cool surface. In addition, Layla has a convoluted layer of foam that is responsible for ventilation maintaining a dry and cozy surface.
- Dual-sided Mattress. Another great benefit of the Layla mattress is that it provides flappable firmness, which essentially means that you have access to a soft side or a firm side with just a flip over! The diamond-like patterned side is the soft side, while the wavy side is the firm side. If you want to learn more about the inner structure of such a mattress, you can find more about Layla here!
- Quality Materials. Layla uses only quality materials and, more importantly, no harmful materials are used at all in the manufacturing of the Layla Mattress. This is one mattress that doesn’t require off-gassing precisely because it is made without harmful materials. You will not feel like you are suffocating when you open the box with your Layla mattress. It only comes with the new smell and nothing more.
- Motion Transfer. Layla scores very high when it comes to motion transfer because the movement created when pressure is applied on one side is fully absorbed. When you have a sleeping partner, this feature is really important because it is hard to sleep when your partner is tossing and turning. The minimal motion transfer allows a good night’s sleep on your Layla mattress even with a partner having trouble sleeping on the other side of the bed.
The Layla mattress comes with a 120-night trial period during which time you can test every quality promised by the producers, from flipping to the copper-infused and thermogel technologies. Moreover, the Layla mattress will be delivered to you in a box free of charge.
In case you don’t want to keep it, you can work with the producers and locate a charity that can come and take it. The lifetime warranty is an attractive addition as well, not to mention the affordable price. Layla is an affordable mattress despite the cutting-edge technologies used to make it because it is produced in the United States.