With the cold and flu season coming for many of us. This is the perfect time to stock your medicine cabinet with certain must have vitamins. Here are just a few of the must have vitamins the cold and flu season.
1. Extra Strength Vitamin D 1000 IU: Vitamin D works in conjunction with Calcium to help develop and maintain strong bones and teeth. Superior Source offers a new Extra Strength 1,000 IU Vitamin D which can help to ensure optimal health, as stated in a recent review study. All Superior Source Vitamin D products are D3, the finest source. Vitamin D is essential in maintaining eye health and also helps maintain skin, teeth, eyes and the immune system.
2. Vitamin C “Tangy” Orange Melts 500 mg: Vitamin C is an essential nutrient that cannot be produced by the body, therefore it must be replenished daily. Vitamin C also provides support to the body’s immune system, very helpful in a season where people catch colds and flu. No sugar is added, these products are only sweetened by stevia; this is preferable to most ‘chewable’ vitamin C products that are typically loaded with lots of sugar.
3. Just Women Hormone Balance: Our Just Women-Mature Healthy Balance formula combines key vitamins with selected herbs to support the body’s optimal health for mature women.
4. Children’s Echenacea: Zinc is an essential mineral required by more than 300 enzymes for the support of multiple systems and functions in the human body. Studies have indicated that zinc promotes recovery from the common cold and related symptoms. Superior Source Zinc Lozenjets are formulated with an herbal blend as added protection for children’s health and immune system support.
5. Vitamin B12 Folic Acid 1000 mg: No Shot B-12 / B-6 / Folic Acid “Instant Dissolve MicroLingual” go to work fast! Just place one MicroLingual Tablet under the tongue and within seconds the Sublingual Micro-Tab is dissolved and the nutrients are sped into the blood stream. The combination of B-12 / B-6 & Folic Acid provides essential nutrients for the well being of the heart, by working synergistically to achieve a lower Homocysteine level which in turn lowers the risk of developing heart disease as well as providing nutritive support for healthy cardiovascular functions.
6. Sweet ‘n Natural Stevia: Stevia naturally sweet dietary supplement used for both hot and cold beverages. The glycosides from the stevia leaf, called steviosides, are an amazing 200 times sweeter than sugar. Studies have shown that steviosides, may support healthy heart function, help to protect the teeth from dental caries and promote healthy blood glucose levels. Superior Source uses the finest raw materials and a unique blending and manufacturing process to produce the smoothest tasting stevia available with no aftertaste.
One of my go to companies when it comes to vitamins is Superior Source Vitamins. They are one of my personal favorites because this company offers Instant Dissolve MicroLingual’s that you can easily place under your tongue.
You can purchase all Superior Source Vitamins at major retailers nationwide like Whole Foods and Vitamin Shoppe and major online retailers like, Vitacost, iHerb, Puritans Pride, Swansons and Lucky Vitamins. You can use the store locator to find one in your area: http://superiorsourcevitamins.com/store-locator/
One lucky reader is going to win a Superior Source Vitamin prize pack in an upcoming giveaway.
Here are some really good deals that Superior Source is offering right now.
* FREE Vitamin B-12 – 60-Day Supply – 1,000 mcg (only pay $3.95 S&H):
* FREE Vitamin D – Any D product (baby, child, adult) (only pay $4.95 S&H):
* BOGO – FREE Vitamin C (Sour Cherry or Tangy Orange) – 500 mg – Buy One Get One Free:
Be sure to follow Superior Source Vitamins on their social media platforms to stay in the loop as new products are introduced and for promotions:
Facebook Promos: http://on.fb.me/SSFB12